Are you an Olympics fanatic? Have you been plastered in front of the television taking in all the action and rooting for your favorite country? Well we’ve worked up something else for you to root for! We’re holding our very own Food Battle.
What does this mean? It means we’re pitting countries head to head in the showdown for the ultimate dish! Every day from August 5th through August 11th you’ll get the chance to vote for your favorite dish between two worthy opponents. The winner will move on to the next round until there is only one country’s dish standing!
Here’s how to participate:
- Each day, August 5th through August 11th, we will pit two dishes from two different countries against each other.
- Click on your favorite recipe of the two and leave a comment on the website.
- Your comment will count as a vote and an entry to our giveaway!
- The recipe with the most votes will move on to the next round.
Easy right? So join us starting tomorrow for the daily showdown and make sure that your favorite dish (and your favorite country) makes it to the top!
We did mention a giveaway didn’t we? Why, yes I think so. How could we possibly hold a fun blog event like this without offering our favorite readers a prize? We will be giving away a special prize pack to one lucky winner. All you have to do to enter is vote by commenting on your favorite recipe in the head to head showdowns. Remember to check back everyday for your chance to win something!
- Contest open to US and Canada residents 18+
- One comment/entry per person per day.
- Contest closes Saturday, August 11, 2012 at 11:59p CST.
- Leave a comment on one project in our daily challenge to enter.
- The winner will be posted on RecipeLionBlog.com and notified by email.
Latest posts by RecipeChatter (see all)
- Three Easy Recipes to Make a Complete Fancy French Meal - September 15, 2020
- Pokémon Go Inspired Cookies Recipe - August 2, 2020
- Is Cooking with Aluminum Foil Safe? - July 15, 2020