This past weekend, RecipeLion.com was one of the sponsors for the 2012 Food Blog South conference. I had a great time down there representing RecipeLion.com. After all, when you put that many food-minded people in one room together, only good things can happen, right?
In addition to meeting great people and listening to talks from industry experts, one of the perks of attending these types of events is that you get to take home a lot of great products and food items.
Instead of being selfish and keeping everything to myself, I’m giving away the swag bag to one lucky reader!
So what’s in this swag bag? Let’s take a look:
- 1 Wilton Tasty-Fill Cake Pan Set
- 2 boxes of Zatarain’s New Orleans-Style Original Jambalaya Mix
- An apron and a ChicoBag from Key Ingredient
- One box of Roland galettes shortbread cookies
- A silicone spatula and a silicone basting brush from MyRecipes.com
- 1 box of GooGoo original clusters
- 1 plastic scoop from Ultragrain
- 1 USB flash drive from The Year of Alabama Food
- 1 container C. Winkler Bakery ginger cookies, provided by Visit Winston Salem
- 2 homemade sugar cookies from The Piece de Resistance of Birmingham, AL
- A free monthly trial to Evernote
- 1 paper fan from the International Biscuit Festival
- 1 bottler of Morgan Creek Vineyards peach syrup
- 1 re-usable Food Blog South tote bag
How To Enter:
- Create an account for yourself on FaveDiets.com if you don’t have one (you can create one by clicking the text “Register Here” that appears at the very top of FaveDiets.com)
- Go to the recipe collection page of 16 Simple Southern Style Recipes and leave a comment. The comment needs to be related to one of the recipes listed, or about Southern food in general
- One commenter will be chosen at random
- You have one week to enter, as only comments entered between today and Wednesday, February 8 will be entered