It’s that time of week again, where we bring you what we’ve noticed has been popular on the internet. That’s right, it’s Food Trend Friday, which means we have some great new recipes just for you. We are super excited about this week’s food trend. For one reason, it is the perfect comfort food. For another reason, it’s loaded with delicious ingredients and then topped with cheese. Cheese! This weeks food trend is Cheesy Casserole Recipes.
Cheesy casseroles are great year round, but they are especially loved in the colder months. You put them in the oven and you can see the cheese melt into a gooey masterpiece that tastes as good as it looks. And the oven warms up the house too, making it nice and cozy. Plus, casserole recipes are great dinner ideas when you need something on the table and fast. Loaded with vegetables, rice, meat, or pretty much whatever you want, you can make it just the way you like it.
As with all of our food trends, we’ve collected some of the best cheesy casserole dishes that we found from our favorite bloggers. We hope you enjoy them as much as we do, and let the bloggers know what you think. Pleasant tastings, and enjoy!
Comfort Food: Cheesy Casserole Recipes
List of recipes from top left to right;
- Doritos Cheesy Casserole from Hello .Lj
- Cheesy Chicken & Wild Rice Casserole from Quest for Delish
- King Ranch Chicken Casserole from Cooking with Libby
- Broccoli Cheese Rice Casserole from RecipeLion
- Loaded Baked Potato Chicken Casserole from My Sweet Little Steiner Family
- Taco Pie from An Edible Mosaic
- Shepherd’s Pie from Amanda’s Cookin’
- Barbecue Beef Bake from Buns in my Oven
We hope that you enjoyed our collection of cheesy casserole recipes. Be sure to check back next week for a brand new edition of Food Trend Friday.