It’s been a couple of weeks, but welcome back to Food Trend Friday, where we search the food world on the internet to see what’s trending with foodies like you. We know, it’s been too long since our last Food Trend, but buck up, because we’re going to make up for our time away by bringing you the best trends.
This week’s food trend is a sweet little treat coming from our old friend, corn. Popcorn is a staple when you sit down to watch a movie. You pile on the butter and the salt, and you sit back and watch Adam Sandler dress like a woman. Funny stuff, we know, but what if we were to tell you that popcorn didn’t always have to be a salty treat? This weeks food trend would have Orville Redenbacher in fists of rage. We’re putting aside the butter and the salt, and bringing in cinnamon and sugar. Get ready for Dessert Popcorn Recipes.
We love the buttery goodness of movie theater popcorn, but there are so many other sweet things you can do with popcorn than the typical caramel corn and kettle corn. We found some great popcorn recipes from our favorite bloggers and just had to share them with you. These recipes are so good you might just pop out of your seat with joy…
Dessert Popcorn Recipes
List of recipes from top left to right:
- Cookies and Cream Popcorn from Cooking Classy
- Bacon Caramel Popcorn from The Endless Meal
- Milky Way Popcorn from Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts
- Pretty Pretty Princess Pink Party Popcorn from Erin Cooks
- S’mores Popcorn from Nest of Posies
- Apples N’ Cinnamon Popcorn from RecipeLion
- Chocolate and Peanut Butter Popcorn from Brown Eyed Baker
- Popcorn Trail Mix from Good Life Eats
We hope that you enjoyed our collection of dessert oppcorn recipes and make sure to check back next week to see what food trend we’re featuring.
Latest posts by RecipeLion (see all)
- 15 Classic Dessert Recipes with a Twist: Cakes, Cookies, and More Everyone will Love - September 21, 2020
- Welcome Fall With These 10 Best Apple Desserts - September 20, 2020
- 12 Comfort Casseroles to Welcome Fall - September 7, 2020