It’s that time of the week again. It’s Food Trend Friday, which means we are bringing you a collection of recipes that we’ve noticed to be popular with our fellow foodies on the internet. This week we are bringing you a classic breakfast food that kids and adults love. It’s an on-the-go, no fuss treat that you pop in the toaster oven and simply wait for the ding. A homemade take on a beloved breakfast tart, we are happy to bring you a collection of Homemade Pop Tart recipes.
We’re not sure if homemade Pop Tarts are trending because it’s back to school season, but we’re not complaining. Filled with a marvelous sweet fruit filling and topped with a creamy frosting, it’s pretty obvious why Pop Tarts became a household name. We especially love these homemade Pop Tarts because you have the ability to add in any fruit filling you want. If you’re not a strawberry person, you can find a recipe for a blueberry filling, and even a cinnamon brown sugar filling. So, we all get what we want.
We searched the internet and found these great recipes from our favorite bloggers. We hope that you enjoy them as much as we do. Happy eating!
Homemade Pop Tart Recipes
List of recipes from top left to right:
- Homemade Apple Pie Pop Tarts from Raspberri Cupcakes
- Bite Sized Pop Tarts from Top with Cinnamon
- Perfect Whole Wheat Pie Crust & Homemade Pop Tarts from Cheeky Kitchen
- Cranberry Orange Pop Tarts from Whisk Kid
- Rainbow Pop Tarts from AllFreeCopycatRecipes
- Cinnamon Brown Sugar Pop Tarts from The Candid Appetite
- Homemade Strawberry Pop Tarts from Bake at 350
- Caramel Apple Pie Pop Tarts from Scarletta Bakes
We hope that you enjoyed our collection of homemade Pop Tart recipes and make sure to check back next week to see what food trend we’re featuring.
What would you like us to feature next week?
- Your Dump and Go Meal Plan - October 17, 2020
- 5 Reasons It’s Totally Okay to Eat Dessert for Breakfast - October 6, 2020
- 12 Healthy Casserole Recipes for Hectic Weeknights - October 4, 2020