Happy Trendsday! We’re one day away from December, which means we are inching our way towards Christmas. The holiday season is known for a time of cheer, gift giving and spending time with friends and family. But most importantly, it is the time of seasonal desserts, and there is nothing more seasonal than delicious peppermint recipes that come around every Christmas. For this edition of Food Trend Friday we thought we would participate in the holiday cheer and bring you some of our favorite peppermint Christmas recipes.
Peppermint treats are only around for a limited time, so why not go crazy with your Christmas desserts and bring your spicy friend peppermint into the mix. Plus, there are so many different things you can do with peppermint. You can add it to your hot chocolate or coffee, I’m drinking my Starbucks Peppermint Latte right now, or sprinkle a little bit on a brownie. Things are about to get minty fresh this holiday season. And besides you want to have fresh breath when standing under the mistletoe.
We guarantee that you will find something delicious in our small little collection of peppermint recipes.We stopped by some of our favorite blogs and see what they had to offer. We hope that you enjoy them and happy holidays!
Christmas Peppermint Recipes
List of recipes from top left to right
- Peppermint Bark from The FauxMartha
- Chocolate Cheesecake Candy Cane Bars from Sweet Pea’s Kitchen
- Peanut Butter Peppermint Cookies from Cake Student
- Christmas Macarons from Penguin Says Feed Me!
- Candy Cane Surprise Meringues from Not Your Momma’s Cookie
- Candy Cane Peppermint Patties from Haniela’s
- Peppermint Dough Balls from The Chic Life
- Candy Cane Buttercream Frosted Brownies from Recipelion
Be sure to check back next week for another edition of Food Trend Friday. Happy Holidays!
- The Ultimate No Bake Dessert: Stuffed Strawberries - June 4, 2021
- 14 Memorial Day Desserts For Every Cookout - May 25, 2021
- Cooking with Soda Pop: 10 Dishes Made with Soft Drinks - May 24, 2021