It’s the end of the workweek, which means we’re bringing you another installment of Food Trend Friday. Last week we featured some delicious Jello recipes that were perfect for dessert. This week we are bringing you some delicious appetizer recipes. We know it’s not football season quite yet, but these appetizer recipes would be perfect for your Olympic games parties or for watching the baseball game with your friends. We are proud to announce that this week’s Food Trend is Pull-Apart Breads.
The great thing about pull-apart bread recipes is that you don’t need any silverware to enjoy them. They are the epitome of finger foods. You might need a napkin, but isn’t that what pants are for? Loaded with cheese and meat, pull apart chunk by chunk and enjoy. There’s even pull-apart bread dessert recipes. Remember monkey bread as a kid? That was the first of it’s kind, and then some genius decided to put aside the cinnamon and brown sugar and add cheese. Thank heavens for that person.
We’ve collected some of our favorite pull-apart bread recipes from our favorite bloggers. Check out these delicious recipes and get your fingers ready to pull apart some bread. Enjoy and happy eating.
Pull Apart Bread Recipes
- Cheesy Pizza Pull-Apart Bread from Once Upon a Cutting Board
- Cinnamon Sugar Pull-Apart Bread from Zoom Yummy
- Bloomin’ Onion Bread from the Girl Who Ate Everything
- Blueberry Pull Apart Bread from Kitchen Corners
- Orange Pull-Apart Bread from Whisk Kid
- Garlic Parmesan Pull-Apart Bread from Pastry Affair
- Mini Pepperoni Pizza Pull-Apart Bread from Kirbie’s Cravings
- Cheesy Bacon Pull-Aparts from Sprinkled with Flour
We hope that you enjoyed our collection of Pull-Apart Breads. Don’t forget to come back next week to see what new food trend we are featuring.
If you are looking for some more great appetizer recipes check out our collection of 39 Appetizer Recipes and Party Pleasers.
- Your Dump and Go Meal Plan - October 17, 2020
- 5 Reasons It’s Totally Okay to Eat Dessert for Breakfast - October 6, 2020
- 12 Healthy Casserole Recipes for Hectic Weeknights - October 4, 2020