Welcome to Food Trend Friday, where we bring you some the tastiest food trends from the internet. Before we begin our food trend round-up, let us be the first to tell you all, happy fall! Today, September 21st, is the last day of summer, and we couldn’t be happier. Don’t get us wrong, we love the summer and all of the great summer recipes, but we are tired of the heat and are ready to put away the grill.
We are anticipating our fall time favorites, like pumpkin recipes and apple recipes. Things made of brown sugar, cinnamon spice, and everything nice. And we all know it is officially Fall Season when Starbucks brings out their Pumpkin Spice Lattes.
There’s something comforting about pumpkin recipes around this time of year. It could be that most of them use spices like cinnamon, brown sugar, nutmeg or ginger. Or it could be that most pumpkin dessert recipes make us turn on the oven and warm up the house. We just know that pumpkin recipes are a fall time favorite among people everywhere.
We collected some great pumpkin recipes from our favorite bloggers around the web. We hope that these sweet treats hit the spot and keep you warm and cozy through the Fall months. Enjoy.
Pumpkin Dessert Recipes
Name of recipes from top left to right:
- Pumpkin Streusel Cake from Dishing the Divine
- Pumpkin Cake with Caramel Cider Sauce from RecipeLion
- Mini Pumpkin Bundt Cakes from Sprinkle Charms
- Pumpkin Maple Rolls from The Nonpareil Bakery
- Pumpkin Bread Pudding from Dishing Up Delights
- Pumpkin Whoopie Pies from Deliciously Organic
- Pumpkin Spice Donuts from A Sweet Simple Life
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodles from Sweet and Savory Tooth
Make sure to check back next week to see what Food Trend we’ll cover next. See you then!
- Your Dump and Go Meal Plan - October 17, 2020
- 5 Reasons It’s Totally Okay to Eat Dessert for Breakfast - October 6, 2020
- 12 Healthy Casserole Recipes for Hectic Weeknights - October 4, 2020