This week we are continuing our food trend on 4th of July recipes and bringing you a collection of Red, White, and Blue desserts that will be perfect for your star-spangled bash.
Last week we featured some of our favorite grilling recipes that we thought would be perfect for America’s big day, and we thought that it was only right to continue on with patriotic desserts. After all, if you eat your vegetables, you deserve a piece of pie. Why not a piece of classic American apple pie?
From fireworks and hot dogs to sharing sweet desserts, the 4th of July is a special event for the country and for the family. Make sure that your dinner table, or picnic table, is well stocked so everyone can have seconds. Once dinner is done, remove your delicious chicken recipes, or burger recipes, and make room for the cookies, cakes and pies, oh my! Then sit back and enjoy the light show in the sky.
We’ve collected a great list of dessert recipes for the 4th of July from some of our favorite bloggers. We hope that you enjoy them and let us know how they turn out. Happy eating.
Dessert Recipes for the 4th of July
Here is the list of recipes from top left to right.
- Martha’s Fireworks Cookies from Bake at 350
- 4th of July Popsicles from itsy Bitsy Foodies
- Red, White & Blue Candy Apples from Tidy Mom
- Patriotic Ice Cream Floats from The Family Kitchen
- Patriotic S’mores from Full Circle Foodie
- Red, White, & Blueberry Cookie Tarts from Apron Strings
- Berries & Cream Patriotic Dipped Cupcakes from Snappy Gourmet
- Red, White & Blue Berries from Scrambled Henfruit
- Patriotic Ice Cream Sandwiches from A Farm Girl Dabbles
- Five Minute Patriotic Pie from Real Mom Kitchen
We hope that you enjoyed our collection of red, white and blue dessert recipes for the 4th of July and stop by next week for a brand new food trend.
If you are looking for some more great recipes for the 4th of July check out our19 Easy 4th of July Dessert Recipes free eCookbook.