Happy Trendsday! It’s that time where we get to share what we noticed was trending in the food world on the internet for the past month. From bloggers, to Facebook, to Twitter, we searched and scoured for what people like you were talking about. It being the season of winter coats and hats, we noticed that everyone is all about the soup this month, and what a perfect time of year for it! It’s a man eat soup world out there, and we could not agree more or be happier.
There is nothing more comforting than a big bowl of soup on a cold day to warm the body and the spirit. Versatile and always rewarding, there are an endless amount of varieties of soups that you can make. At Recipe Lion we have a collection of great easy soup recipes like our Black Bean and Potato Soup and our Chicken Tortilla Soup. If your heart desires more delicious soup recipes check out our 38 Best Soup Recipes and Hearty Stews eCookbook for a collection of great recipes.
Here are a few soups that we found on the internet. There are a variety of soups for all soup lovers out there. We hope you find something you like. Personally, we love them all. Soups on!
- Roasted Tomato Basil Soup by Two Peas and Their Pod
- Savory Pumpkin Soup by Plantiful Wellness
- Vegetable Soup with Turkey Italian Sausage by For The Love of Cooking
- Minestrone with Barley by Lauren’s latest
- Chunky Vegetable Soup by Butterfly Foodie
- Sweet Potato and Pear Soup by Oh She Glows
- Mulligatawny Soup by Mele Cotte
- Broccoli and Cauliflower Soup by Mountain Mama Cooks
- Creamy Potato Soup by Michelle Dudash
Do you have a great soup recipe that you always make? We would love to hear what you look for in a soup!
Latest posts by RecipeLion (see all)
- Easy Cheesy Loaded Potato Soup Recipe - August 15, 2020
- 22 Grilling Recipes No One Will Expect - July 28, 2020
- Fancy Dinner Night: 5-Course Meal Ideas to Impress - July 25, 2020