Can you believe Thanksgiving is just 2 weeks away? Have you figured out your menu yet? If you haven’t, don’t panic â€” RecipeLion can help! We’ve just published our newest eCookbook â€” Things to be Thankful For: 30 Free Thanksgiving Recipes . With recipes for every part of your meal, we take the worry and work out of planning what to cook this Turkey Day.
This new eCookbook has over 50 pages of recipes, including:
- Easy Oven Turkey â€” Cooking Thanksgiving turkey does not have to be a chore. Be guided into roasting tasty turkey with these turkey cooking instructions. Let the oven do the work in this easy turkey recipe. (page 11)
- Corn Bread Sausage Stuffing â€” If you like cornbread stuffing, then you’ll love this cornbread recipe! It has sausage in it for wonderful moisture and flavor, and the addition of the steak sauce is inspired. (page 24)
- Super Simple Cranberry Sauce â€” As cranberry sauce recipes go, this one is about as easy as it gets. You can add spices and seasonings as you like, but this is the basic, do-it-yourself cranberry sauce recipe that we’ve all come to know and love. (page 37)
- Old Fashioned Sweet Potato Pie â€” This is a sweet potato pie just like grandma used to make. The recipe is no frills: simple and straightforward, and of course delicious. Try it as the end to your Thanksgiving meal. (page 53)
Download your free copy of Things to be Thankful For: 30 Free Thanksgiving Recipes today, and you’ll be thankful it’s this easy!
Have a happy Thanksgiving!
- Your Dump and Go Meal Plan - October 17, 2020
- 5 Reasons It’s Totally Okay to Eat Dessert for Breakfast - October 6, 2020
- 12 Healthy Casserole Recipes for Hectic Weeknights - October 4, 2020