Get excited because it’s Friday! ….. Now get even more excited because it’s time for Friday Fish Fry!!
So I recently added this Chicken Pringlers recipe to the site, given to us by the wonderful Pringles company. Well today I have another awesome and hella tasty dish made with Pringles, these Crispy Fish Nuggets! These aren’t just some average fish sticks people; the salt and vinegar chips are perfect to coat a white fish with. I mean vinegar, what an idea (insert sarcasm here). But seriously though as any fish and chips lover knows, the vinegar is the key. So fry up some taters (or grab some Pringles) to pair with and sit down to enjoy a wonderful Friday fish fry.
Crispy Fish Nuggets
- 2 – (6.38-ounce) cans of Pringles Salt & Vinegar flavor
- 2 pounds cod fillets, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 cups of skim milk
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F with a rack in the middle.
- Place nuggets in milk.
- Puree the Pringles in a food processor, and pour into a large seal-able plastic bag. Place two or three nuggets at a time in the bag and shake to coat.
- Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray, and place the well-coated nuggets in a single layer. Bake at 400 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- Remove and let stand, uncovered, 5 to 10 minutes to crisp.
For anyone who wants to get there tater fix but doesn’t want too much grease how about making these Oven French Fries. It’s the perfect pairing for your fish and tastes so good you’ll think it’s fried.
Enjoy and Happy Friday!