If you’ve ever dunked a potato chip into a bowl of dip only to have it snap in half before, you know about the importance of a sturdy chip. It’s so frustrating when you lose half of your chip to the bowl of dip and then have to dig it out and toss it. I absolutely hate it; it’s one of my biggest snack pet peeves of all time.
So, when I found out about the new line of potato chips from Boulder Canyon Natural Foods, I was extremely excited. Their Canyon Cut chips promise a perfect dunk without the tragedy of losing half your chip to the dip bowl. These wavy, ridged chips are sturdier than your average potato chip and can easily hold up to almost any dip out there. With Boulder Canyon Canyon Cut chips, my potato chip / dip dilemma has been solved!
Want to experience this magical chip experience for yourself? Just enter RecipeLion’s latest giveaway and you could win eight free product coupons for any of Boulder Canyon’s products. Choose from three different flavors including Totally Natural (original), Sour Cream & Chives and Honey Barbeque. Don’t miss out on this sensational snack giveaway; you only have until January 6th, so be sure to enter the contest today!
Plus check out what our team had to say about these chips on our product review page.
And, as if you needed more incentive to eat potato chips (I know I could eat them morning, noon and night!), here are two different ways you can cook with potato chips. Enjoy!
1) Crunchy Tuna Noodle Casserole – With crushed potato chips on top!
2) Christmas Crunch Potato Chip Cookies – A salty and sweet holiday treat, with just the right amount of crunch!
- Quick and Easy Dinner Idea: Four-Ingredient OMG Chicken - November 25, 2020
- 4 Turkey Leftover Recipes That Aren’t Turkey Sandwiches - November 20, 2020
- Make-Ahead Baked Eggnog French Toast Recipe - November 16, 2020