We’ve said it once and we’ll say it again: you can never go wrong with meatballs. They’re the quintessential party food, an easy to handle bite-sized morsel of delicious meaty goodness that no one can say “no” to. Whether you’re hosting a party and need an easy appetizer recipe or you’re trying to think of a quick fix dinner idea that everyone at your table will love, the answer is always meatballs.
Lucky for you, this week we’re giving away some of the best meatballs around. With RecipeLion’s latest giveaway contest, you could be the lucky recipient of a 6-pound bag of Casa Di Bertacchi Meatballs, made from a secret family recipe dating back nearly a century. These frozen, ready-to-heat meatballs are a lifesaver when you need to throw together a fast appetizer or supper. Plus did we mention they’re absolutely delicious? If you’ve never had the opportunity to sample these meatballs before, you’re missing out! Just check out our review page to see what our team thought of them.
We also have a special surprise for you with this latest RecipeLion contest. The winner of the giveaway will not only receive a giant bag of delicious meatballs, they’ll also get a copy of the 101 Things to Do With Meatballs cookbook, by New York Times best-selling author Stephanie Ashcraft. Yes, you read that right. 101 different, unique and delicious ways to cook and devour your meatballs. This cookbook will give you so many recipe ideas, you’ll hardly know what to do with yourself. Enter the Casa Di Bertacchi giveaway today for your chance to take home some tasty meatballs and this awesome cookbook!
And while we’re talking meatballs, check out some of our own favorite dish ideas. You’re bound to find something new to try!
6 Crazy Ways to Cook with Meatballs:
1) Mini Meatball Bites (shown below) – Bite into a delicious meatball sandwich — but in a smaller, party-friendly size — with this irresistible dish!
2) Easy Slow Cooker Party Meatballs (shown below) – There’s nothing easier to serve at a party than meatballs in your slow cooker! This tasty version is one of our favorites.
3) Godfather Spaghetti and Meatballs (shown below) – A classic Italian dish, spaghetti and meatballs is one meal we’ll never get sick of. This Godfather-inspired version is great!
4) Stuffed Meatball Dumplings (shown below) – Surround your meatball with a delightful pillow of dough and every bite becomes a dream come true.
5) Chili Meatball Casserole (shown below) – A casserole that’s loaded with meaty meatball goodness, this is one of those dishes that everyone in the family loves.
6) Cheese and Meatball Soup (shown below) – Enjoy the flavors of a cheeseburger — in soup form — with this hearty and delicious dish!