Full disclosure, I’m a sucker for cool inventions… of any kind. You’ll often find me glued to the TV late at night ogling over all of the fun gadgets and tools they’re demonstrating. That’s why I was so excited to receive a TopChips Chips Maker from Mastrad. This cooking device, which turns fruits and veggies into crispy potato chips right in your microwave, is just the kind of thing I love. All you have to do is slice your chosen fruits or veggies very thin (don’t worry — the product comes with a handy slicer for you to use!), place them on the silicone Top Chips Tray and zap them in the microwave for the recommended time. Easy peasy… and so cool!
This week for RecipeLion’s latest giveaway, we’re offering our readers a chance to win their very own Mastrad TopChips Chips Maker, plus 4 really awesome cutting boards to make preparing your fruits and veggies that much easier and more fun! Enter the contest today for your chance to be our lucky winner! Check out the prizes below… they’re pretty cool to look at, and even more fun to use. Trust me, I tried them out!
A couple of things I wanted to point out about the TopChips Chips Maker:
- You can turn tons of different vegetables and fruit into chips — apples, carrots, mangoes, sweet potatoes, pears and more!
- This is a great way to make chips that are much better for you than the ones you get at the grocery store. These chips don’t have any of the extra oils or fats you get with processes potato chips.
- All it takes is 3-5 minutes in your microwave to make your own chips. One of the fastest homemade snacks you’ll find!
- Quick and Easy Dinner Idea: Four-Ingredient OMG Chicken - November 25, 2020
- 4 Turkey Leftover Recipes That Aren’t Turkey Sandwiches - November 20, 2020
- Make-Ahead Baked Eggnog French Toast Recipe - November 16, 2020