Raise your hand if you’re an olive fan!
Okay, admit it: you’ve put olives on your fingertips like this a few times in your life 😉 But even better than playing with olives is enjoying them as a tasty snack or as a part of a delicious dish. There are so many great recipes that call for olives, it’s only natural that you’d want the “best of the best” olives to use in your cooking.
That’s where the Musco Family Olive Co. comes in. This is a family-run company whose entire business is olives, so you know they’re committed to sending us the most fresh and tasty olives you can find. This week we’re giving away an amazing olive gift pack from Musco Family Olive Co. to three lucky winners.
What does this olive gift pack include, you may be wondering. This prize is really the ultimate olive sampler and is perfect for anyone who loves all sorts of olives. With this week’s giveaway the winner will receive:
- 1 can Early California Fresh Cured Green Olives
- 1 can Pearls Fresh Cured Green Olives
- 1 can Early California Reduced Salt Black Olives
- 1 can Pearls Reduced Salt Black Olives
- 1 jar Early California Reduced Salt Pimiento Stuffed Olives
- 1 jar Pearls Reduced Salt Pimiento Stuffed Olives
- 1 Musco Family Olive Co. can opener and olive picks
Sounds pretty good, right? Be sure to enter the giveaway before Sunday August 19th for your chance to win! And if you’re curious what these olives taste like, you’ll want to check out our review page to see what our editors had to say.
While you’re off dreaming about olives, why don’t you make one of our top-rated olive dishes for dinner tonight? All of these dishes are great ways to incorporate tasty olives into your everyday meals. Plus these recipes are family-friendly, so they’ll get the kids’ stamp of approval too.
Our Top-Rated Recipes with Olives:
Easy Mediterranean Angel Hair Pasta (shown above)
Goat Cheese Olive Balls (shown above)
- Your Dump and Go Meal Plan - October 17, 2020
- 5 Reasons It’s Totally Okay to Eat Dessert for Breakfast - October 6, 2020
- 12 Healthy Casserole Recipes for Hectic Weeknights - October 4, 2020