We’ve all seen them in the stores, we had them growing up … Raisins! Maybe I’m a dork but I always loved raisins, making ant-logs and tossing them in my cereal. Well did you know how many more products Sun-Maid has? Lots! Now another three lucky winners will get to sample a bunch of different Sun-Maid products with our latest giveaway.
The prize package includes: a 6-pack of 1.5 ounce Raisins and Yogurt Covered Raisins, a bag of Apricots and a bag of Fruit Bits. A little something for everyone, use them in a recipe or just as a healthy tasty snack. My personal favorite outside of the raisins of course is the yogurt raisins, I literally can’t stop eating those when I get my hands on them.
See what some of our reviewers recently had to say …I especially like the 2-year-old’s review, hit the nail on the head! Lol, too cute.
- About the Yogurt Covered Raisins — “I have only one word to say about these: YUM! These are the best! They have the perfect level of sweetness in each tiny bite. One little box of these is not enough for me because I devoured them too quickly. I love the great chew of these, plus the little boxes make it perfect for an on-the-go snack. I wish I had more of these right now, because they’re so incredibly tasty!”
- About the Yogurt Covered Raisins — High praise from a 2-year-old: â€œNeed more raisins!â€ â€œ Do you like the raisins?â€ â€œ YES!â€
- 4-year-old reviewer: â€œ I like them. I want to have 2 more. They taste like regular raisins, their flavor’s good. The taste like vanilla and raisins. Once upon a time, there were good raisins. Then it tasted like vanilla and regular raisins and that’s all. It’s sort of chewy and soft.â€
- The Mommy: â€œRaisins are an excellent snack, we always have them on hand. As you can see, both my kids really enjoyed the Sun-Maid Vanilla Yogurt Raisins, as did I. The coating is just the right thickness, not heavy at all. Just light and right, creamy and smooth. Delicious! These definitely won’t last long in our house!â€
- About the Apricots — “The Sun-Maid apricots are large, plump and creamy inside. They are fresh tasting and you get the full body flavor of the apricot in each bite. You’ll swear you’re eating a whole apricot with each piece.”
- About the Raisins — “This is how dried fruit should be! No added sugar, no flavorings, just plain old raisins! I like to enjoy the natural flavor of the dried fruit, and with these Sun-Maid raisins I could do that. They’re juicy bite-sized morsels that are perfect for snacking. Plus, the little boxes make these all-natural treats a convenient on-the-go snack.”
If you’re looking for something to make with raisins, try this delicious Apple Raisin Coffee Cake, I absolutely love it. If you want to check out a recipe using Sun-Maid’s other popular dried fruit, cranberries, check out this Spiced Wild Rice Pilaf, try something new!
Good Luck to everyone participating!