Do you find yourself panicking at the question what’s for dinner? It can be a natural response for anyone who is not a “plan ahead” person or who just needs help with menu planning. With our latest book giveaway, you’ll find all the keys to becoming that “plan ahead” person.
If you find yourself resorting to fast-food or premade meals from the super market (which aren’t cheap!) often, then this book is just for you! With our latest giveaway, we’re giving 3 winners a chance to solve all their meal planning problems with The “What’s for Dinner?” Solution book.
In The â€œWhat’s for Dinner?â€ Solution book, author and speaker Kathi Lipp provides a full-kitchen approach for getting dinner on the table every night. After putting her 21-day plan into action, she says you will:
- Save time â€” with bulk shopping and cooking
- Save money â€” no more last-minute phone calls to the delivery pizza place
- Save your sanity â€” forget the last-minute scramble every night and know what you’re having for dinner
You simply can’t go wrong by planning your menu ahead of time, in my opinion! To help you with out in the meantime, why not check out these 30 Recipes to make in 30 Minutes... for all you last minute people! 😉
Good luck to all participating and don’t forget to enter.
- Your Dump and Go Meal Plan - October 17, 2020
- 5 Reasons It’s Totally Okay to Eat Dessert for Breakfast - October 6, 2020
- 12 Healthy Casserole Recipes for Hectic Weeknights - October 4, 2020