Gourmet burger recipes have been a rising phenomenon for some time now. Restaurants are starting to create radical spin-offs of the classic burger. Whether you like it spicy, sweet, or just over-the-top, there is a restaurant-style burger recipe for you. We recommend trying one of these recipes from AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com from our favorite bloggers.
Gourmet Burger Recipes
- Restaurant-Style Juicy Lucy Sandwich – Part meatball, part hamburger, this is a famous burger you must make.
- Dark Roast Bacon Burger from Momma Told Me – This innovative burger recipe incorporates the flavor of coffee exquisitely. This blogger recipe is a must-try.
- Copycat Five Guys Burger – Five Guys is known for mastering the art of the burger. Now you can be the master burger maker.
- Korean BBQ Burgers from Panning the Globe – This great recipe “mash-up” is a fresh take on the classic burger recipe.
- French Onion Soup Burger – Caramelized onions and gooey cheese make this burger recipe a divine creation.
- Alhoa Burger from Tidy Mom – This burger recipe has all the flavors of Hawaii on a burger!
- Cheeseburger Sliders – Mini is always better!
PLUS Hamburger Bun Recipes
Bread recipes are not known for being quick and easy. This is a common myth that we at AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com wish to dispel. There is nothing like a fresh burger bun to complement a perfect burger. Try one of these simple bun recipes and you will be a bread making queen soon enough!
- Easy Hamburger Buns – This simple hamburger bun is a great recipe for all baking skill levels.
- Jalapeno Cheddar Hamburger Buns – Add some flair to your hamburger bun with this cheesy and spicy recipe!
Win 3 Pounds of Pat LaFrieda Dry-Aged Burger Blend!
This week at AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com we are giving away 3 pounds of Pat LaFrieda Dry-Aged Burger Blend Beef to 3 winners. You have not had an out-of-this-world burger until you have tried a burger with dry-aged prime rib. This custom burger blend from the famous Pat LaFrieda Meat Purveyors is truly delicious. The blend combines different cuts of meat to provide a unique flavor and an ever so juicy burger. The blend includes chuck, brisket, short-rib, and of course dry-aged prime rib. It is the dry-aged meat that provides the real “beefy” flavor in the burger blend recipe. Read more about this gourmet dry-aged beef in our review. You have until February 9th, 2014 to enter here.
- 17 of the Most Decadent Copycat Cheesecake Factory Recipes - July 29, 2022
- 12 Southern Recipes Grandma Learned When She Lived in Dixie - July 19, 2022
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake - July 6, 2022