And so the games continue as we begin the second round of this tension-filled tournament. The gloves are coming off but only one recipe can be declared the champion. In today’s heat are two dishes that will fight to the finish in order to become RecipeLion‘s official champion of the Food Battle. But only you can help determine the winner with your comments to the recipe page itself.
Each day we have two recipes face-off and it’s up to you to decide who goes home with the gold medal. All you have to do is click on the link or picture of the dish you want to win and leave a comment on that recipes’s page. The votes will be tallied and one lucky commenter at the end of the entire tournament will win a prize! Winners will be announced right here on the blog at the end of the Olympics of Food.
If you can’t decide which recipe is your favorite go ahead on comment on both of them, it will increase your chance of winning.
In one corner we have the ever popular Mexican dish packed into a casserole with Cheesy Enchilada Cupcakes, courtesy of AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com. Everyone can have their own personal fiesta with mini handheld bite, filled with delicious cheeses and spices.
On the other side of the ring is Greece who defeated Italy in the first round but will this One Pot Greek-Style Chicken stand up to its competitor this time around? Thanks FaveHealthyRecipes.com for this one pot wonder that is so flavorful, it managed to get every ingredient into one place.
Be the judge and decide who gets a perfect 10 and who is sent home without any hardware. Will it be Greece or Mexico advancing to the finals? Only time (and comments!) will tell.
- Contest open to US and Canada residents ages 18 and over
- One comment/entry per person per recipe. Can’t decide on one, comment on both!
- Contest closes August 11, 2012 at 11:59p CST.
- Please comment on the site of the recipe you want to win in order to be entered.
- Winner will be posted on this blog and notified by email.
*Reminder – Comments on this blog post are not counted towards the giveaway. You must click on the projects and comment on the site to be eligible to win a prize.
- Quick and Easy Dinner Idea: Four-Ingredient OMG Chicken - November 25, 2020
- 4 Turkey Leftover Recipes That Aren’t Turkey Sandwiches - November 20, 2020
- Make-Ahead Baked Eggnog French Toast Recipe - November 16, 2020