By Andrea Deckard for divinecaroline
- 12 slices bread
- 1 stick butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup syrup
1. Melt the butter and mix with brown sugar. Spread this over the bottom of the pan.
2. Layer the bread in a 13 x 9 pan.
3. Mix the eggs and milk. Pour over the bread. Sprinkle Cinnamon on Top.
4. Bake on 350 for 50 to 60 minutes.
5. Pour syrup on the top while still hot.
You can prepare this the night before to save time, or in the morning and bake immediately. I’ve done both and it tastes the same!
Originally published on MommySnacks