This post comes to us from our friends at BnBfinder. A special thanks to the Bonshaw Breezes Bed and Breakfast located in Bonshaw, PE and Marisa at BnBFinder and for this great no-bake recipe dessert idea.
After you check out this delicious recipe below, be sure to check out more no-bake options in our 13 No-Bake & Easy Pie Recipes.
If you’re looking for the perfect no-bake recipe that’s a time saver and healthy, think parfait! Fruit mixed with yogurt and granola is an easy treat you can create with a variety of toppings. Whatever you throw in is bound to come out tasting delicious!
Bonshaw Breezes Bed and Breakfast located in Bonshaw, PE, has a delectable recipe for Banana Split Parfait. Topped with strawberries, grapes and kiwi fruit, it makes a yummy sweet treat for any day. Check out their super simple recipe below:
Recipe: No-Bake Banana Split Parfait
- 1 medium firm banana
- 1/3 cup each blueberries, halved seedless grapes, sliced kiwifruit and strawberries
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup granola cereal with almonds
- 2 maraschino cherries with stems
- Slice banana in half lengthwise; cut each in half widthwise. Place two pieces of banana in two individual bowls.
- Top each with 2/3 cup mixed fruit, 1/2 cup yogurt, 1/4 cup granola and 1 cherry.
Number of servings (yield): 2
About the Blogger:
Marisa Santillo is the PR & Marketing Assistant for BnBFinder.com, a top rated bed and breakfast directory. She’s a connoisseur of all things sweet and salty and she loves to spend her time finding off-the-beaten-path restaurants and exploring her own hand in the kitchen. You can discover more innkeeper recipes here.
- Quick and Easy Dinner Idea: Four-Ingredient OMG Chicken - November 25, 2020
- 4 Turkey Leftover Recipes That Aren’t Turkey Sandwiches - November 20, 2020
- Make-Ahead Baked Eggnog French Toast Recipe - November 16, 2020