Nutrition stays top of mind, especially with summer right around the corner! When it comes to improving your overall health, you can avoid getting sidetracked with poor-tasting diet food. Take a few minutes to whip up this recipe tonight after a meal and enjoy the delectable “Chocolate Pistachio Crunch,” the nuts providing a small blast of protein and the toasts coated in bittersweet chocolate makes an addictive sweet-salty dessert. This recipe has a short ingredient list that makes a quick and delicious treat to satisfy any craving.
Chocolate Pistachio Crunch
Makes 40 sweet and salty snacks with only 3 simple ingredients:
- 4 cups (2 12-oz. pkg.) of semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 box of Melba Snacks Sea Salt
- 1 cup of pistachios, chopped and toasted
Old London Foods, makers of the classic Melba Toast snacks provides unique recipes by Chef Kyle Shadix, a certified chef de cuisine, registered dietician and culinary expert specialized in nutrition, food and health-perfect for great snacking or just replacing a boring meal! Check out Old London’s newest recipes like the Melba Lemon Meringue Tart at ToastForEverydayHealth.com.
Guest post courtesy Old London Foods.
- Your Dump and Go Meal Plan - October 17, 2020
- 5 Reasons It’s Totally Okay to Eat Dessert for Breakfast - October 6, 2020
- 12 Healthy Casserole Recipes for Hectic Weeknights - October 4, 2020