This guest recipe comes to us from AgroLabs.
Maple Pomegranate, made with the help of AgroLabs’ Naturally Pomegranate, provides a healthy, flavorful and anti-oxidant-rich addition to any meal.
Recent discoveries indicate that Pomegranate juice exhibits antioxidant properties attributed to the presence of a certain tannin called punicalagin, which has been identified as the active compound responsible for maintaining and promoting optimal cardiovascular health.
AgroLabs Naturally Pomegranate contains the fruit-juice, rind and seeds of the antioxidant-rich fruit, all formulated in one powerfully concentrated liquid formula. One ounce of AgroLabs Naturally Pomegranate has the antioxidant equivalent of eating 15 whole pomegranates.
This fall-inspired glaze can coat pork chops or tenderloin, chicken or shrimp.
1/4 cup Naturally Pomegranate
5 tablespoons pure maple syrup
4 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
1 teaspoon minced ginger
1/8 teaspoon cayenne
1 medium apple, peeled, cored, seeded and diced
1 tablespoon butter
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Whisk the Naturally Pomegrante, maple syrup, vinegar, soy sauce, mustard, ginger and cayenne in a small bowl to blend.
2. Transfer to a small saucepan, stir in the apple and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and cook until the apple is very soft and the sauce is slightly thickened, about 5 minutes.
3. Remove from the heat, stir in the butter and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Latest posts by RecipeLion (see all)
- Erin Go Bragh! 15 St. Patrick’s Day Easy Dinner Recipes - March 6, 2020
- Crazy Cheap: 8 Budget-Friendly Potato Recipes - March 3, 2020
- How to Make the Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies For Your Love - February 20, 2020