By Veytz for divinecaroline
1 1/2 to 2 kilos boneless pork loin
2 tablespoons minced garlic
2 tablespoons salt
2 teaspoons pepper
2 teaspoons thyme
2 teaspoons rosemary
1/4 kilo sliced sweet ham
3 stalks leeks, sliced
1 carrot, sliced into strips
2 whole red/green pepper, sliced into strips
1/2 bar cheese, sliced into strips
8 slices bread, trimmed
1 can Alaska Evaporated Filled Milk 370 mL,
seasoned with 1/4 teaspoon pepper and 1 teaspoon salt
1. Pound pork loin and season with salt, pepper, thyme, rosemary, and garlic.
2. Flatten well and arrange bread slices dipped in Alaska evaporated filled milk.
3. Dip carrot strips, red/green pepper strips, and leek slices in milk, and place on top of bread slices.
4. Top with cheese, ham, and dried mangoes.
5. Roll up and tie with a string.
6. Bake covered with foil in 350Ëš F or 180Ëš C for thirty minutes. Uncover and bake for another 1 1/2 hours.
2 tablespoons butter
1/4 cup flour
2 cups water
1/2 cup Alaska evaporated filled milk
Salt and pepper to taste
Melt butter, add flour, and cook until brown. Then add water, milk, and pan drippings. Cook until thick. Season to taste.
- Your Dump and Go Meal Plan - October 17, 2020
- 5 Reasons It’s Totally Okay to Eat Dessert for Breakfast - October 6, 2020
- 12 Healthy Casserole Recipes for Hectic Weeknights - October 4, 2020