Send me to jail and throw away the key because I’m guilty. Guilty of loving dessert bar recipes! That me be a little much, but at RecipeLion we seriously do enjoy chewy bars for dessert. What’s there not to love? They have just about a little of everything in them. They have loads of chocolate and peanut butter. Some bars even have toffee or caramel dripped on top. It doesn’t get any better than that.
We’ve collected some of our favorite dessert bars that we know you’re going to love. You can decide to share them, but after your first bite, you’ll think that sharing them is a crime. You have to feel bad about eating something in order for it to be a guilty pleasure, and these dessert bars are soo good they’re bad. After your first bite, you’ll understand why we said you can throw away the key.
We hope that you enjoy these toothsome treats. There’s something for everyone and even no bake bars that are quick and easy to make. Enjoy!
Our Favorite Dessert Bar Recipes
Name of recipes top left to right:
- 3-Layer No Bake Bars
- Addictive Apple Pie Bars
- Beautiful Berry Streusel Bars
- Better Than Anything Sctocheroos
- Chocolate Pretzel Peanut Butter Blondies
- Easiest No Bake Peanut Butter Bars
We know it’s hard to pick just one of these to make, so how about you just make them all. Trust us, you won’t regret making a single one.
- Your Dump and Go Meal Plan - October 17, 2020
- 5 Reasons It’s Totally Okay to Eat Dessert for Breakfast - October 6, 2020
- 12 Healthy Casserole Recipes for Hectic Weeknights - October 4, 2020