The holidays are all about the food, specifically dinner-like food. But what about breakfast? It’s the most important meal of any day, even if it’s a holiday! The holidays are filled with family time which, depending on your family relationship, can be stressful. In order to keep your strength up, make one of these healthy breakfast casseroles, because you won’t want to get the “hangries” (hunger-induced anger) and say something you don’t mean.
We have collected some of our best breakfast casserole recipes that you can make ahead of the holidays to save time. Mix the ingredients a few days before your guests arrive, and then all you’ll have to do is pop it in the oven. You’ll be set to socialize with your guests instead of spending the entire day in the kitchen. Enjoy your holiday and have a good breakfast at the same time with a healthy breakfast casserole.
These are many different kinds of breakfast casseroles, but our favorites are sweet and savory. Sometimes you just need to satisfy your sweet tooth early in the morning and other times you need something full of eggs and cheese. So, we have a collection of savory healthy breakfast casseroles and sweet breakfast casseroles that are all healthy and will help you start the day off right! You can make all of them ahead of time and have a stress-free (or reduced-stress) holiday!
Savory Breakfast Casseroles
- Brown and Cheddar Quiche with a Brown Rice Crust
- Crustless Cheesy Zucchini Pie
- Miss Bessie’s Breakfast Bake
- Make-Ahead Vegetable Quiche
- Low-Calorie Cheesy Sausage Quiche
- Avocado Bacon Crustless Quiche
- Bacon, Potato, and Egg Casserole
- Asparagus, Bacon, and Herbed Goat Cheese Frittata
- Monster Zucchini and Basil Strata Recipe
Sweet Breakfast Casseroles
- Strawberry and Rhubarb French Toast Bake
- Peaches and Coconut Cream Oatmeal
- Berry Banana Breakfast Bake
- Christmas Morning Baked French Toast
- Overnight Blueberry French Toast
- Chocolate Banana Hazelnut Bake
- Strawberry Chocolate Baked Oatmeal
For another breakfast casserole to make for your family, check out this recipe for our Ham, Egg & Cheese Crescent Roll Casserole!