It’s officially swimsuit season! Are you ready to bust out your bikini? No? Well neither am I. But that won’t stop me from enjoying delicious desserts all summer long. These summer desserts are healthier than traditional desserts, so you won’t feel guilty for indulging in a sweet treat. This means that you can get swimsuit ready while also enjoying a decadent dessert. What can be better than that??
I’ve compiled a list of my top 15 favorite summer dessert recipes. These recipes range from chocolate desserts, fruity desserts, and frozen desserts. Pick a few of these tasty treats and make them today for your family and friends.
15 Healthy Dessert Recipes for Summer
Healthy Chocolate Desserts
1. Chocolate Banana Chia Seed Pudding – This perfect dessert is made with a combination of chocolate, strawberries, and bananas. YUM!
2. Dark Chocolate and Cherry Energy Bites – Not only is this chocolate and cherry dessert delicious, but it will also give you an energy boost.
3. Surprisingly Healthy Dark Chocolate Puppy Chow – Loved by both kids and adults, this puppy chow will quickly become a family-favorite recipe.
4. Low-Fat Chocolate Zucchini Cupcakes – No one will guess that you snuck zucchini into these chocolate cupcakes!
5. Creamy Dreamy Chocolate Chip Frappuccino – You’ll never buy over-priced frappuccinos again because you can now make your own. Plus, this recipe requires only four ingredients.
Fun and Fruity Desserts
1. Skinny Chocolate Strawberry Sundae – This sundae is low in calories and packed with protein. Plus, it’s incredibly delicious!
2. Delicious Healthy Fruit Tarts – All you need is five ingredients and ten minutes to make this healthy fruit tart recipe.
3. Sweet Raspberry Walnut Squares – Tart raspberries combine with crunchy walnuts and tropical coconut in this healthy dessert bar recipe.
4. Healthy Banana Pudding – Individually portioned, this banana pudding has less than 150 calories per serving. That’ll definitely put a smile on your face!
5. Watermelon “Donuts” – You’ve never had doughnuts like these before. Try and guess what we used for frosting.
Fantastic Frozen Treats
1. Creamy Cookie Dough Pops – Combining cookies and popsicles, this healthy summer dessert is absolutely amazing.
2. 3-Ingredient Healthy Strawberry Frozen Yogurt – If you have strawberries, yogurt, and honey, then you can make this tasty treat.
3. Delicious Blueberry Popsicles – The hardest part of making these popsicles is waiting for them to freeze.
4. Low-Carb Chocolate Frosty – Make your own homemade frosty with this easy healthy recipe.
5. Frozen Banana Popsicles – Take a banana and dip it in chocolate and sprinkles. You’ll love this kid-friendly recipe.
What’s your favorite summertime treat?
Leave a comment below and let us know!