It’s still early in the year, so you’re probably still trying at self-improvement, or maybe you always live a healthy lifestyle. Either way, you deserve to treat yourself! There are so many healthy dessert recipes that you can indulge in, completely guilt-free.
By making little substitutions, you can make a recipe much more healthy. For example, applesauce is a great substitute for eggs, butter, and oil. You can sneak greens into plenty of cake mixes, too! Honestly, while these dessert recipes are healthier options, I wouldn’t worry too much. You don’t need a reason to enjoy some sweets.
Spread the love but not as many calories by making these amazing healthy dessert recipes! As a bonus, we threw in a list of healthy date night dinners, too.
Love Yourself With These
13 Healthy Dessert Recipes
- No-Bake Vanilla Cake Batter Chocolate Truffles
- Surprisingly Healthy Dark Chocolate Puppy Chow
- Guilt-Free Chocolate Fudge
- Healthy Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies
- Old-Fashioned Banana Pudding
- Mini No-Bake Oatmeal Cookies
- 5-Ingredient No Bake White Chocolate Energy Bites
- 3-Ingredient Fruit Cobbler
- 5-Ingredient Cheesecakes for Two
- Gluten Free Flourless Brownies
- The Perfect Apple Crisp
- Frozen Banana Bites
- Skinny Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars
For more amazing healthy dessert recipes, check out TheBestDessertRecipes.com
What’s your favorite healthy dessert recipe? Let us know below in the comments!
Latest posts by TheBestDessertRecipes (see all)
- 11 Cobbler Recipes for a Summer Potluck - July 3, 2020
- 21 Patriotic Dessert Recipes for the Fourth of July - June 30, 2020
- 17 Strawberry Lemonade Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes and More - June 16, 2020