Seriously, who doesn’t like a side of cornbread with their meal? Cornbread comes in so many delicious varieties. Some prefer it sweet, some like chunks of corn mixed in, and some like it dense and crumbly. This Southern classic has become a favorite in households across the country. Cornbread is great in the summertime served with down-home barbecue. It is also great in the winter served with a hearty bowl of chili. If you are looking for a holiday side dish, well then cornbread is sure to please the whole family.
Homemade Boston Market Cornbread
Everybody should have a delicious go-to cornbread recipe and the Homemade Boston Market Cornbread recipe is a perfect one. This cornbread recipe is on the sweeter side and goes great with just about everything. This super easy recipe only needs 5 ingredients. The addition of cake mix gives the signature sweet flavor. Forget finding your nearest Boston Market and make this copycat instead!
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2 (8-1/2-ounce) boxes of Jiffy Mix Corn Muffin Mix
1 (8-ounce) box of a butter recipe cake mix
2/3 cup milk
1 1/3 cup water
1/2 cup butter, softened
1. Mix all dry ingredients.
2. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
3. Pour mixture into greased cupcake pans or mini loaf pans.
4. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown on top and a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
5. Allow to cool slightly in the pan (until it pulls away from the sides a bit). Remove from pan and serve warm with honey or maple syrup.
- 17 of the Most Decadent Copycat Cheesecake Factory Recipes - July 29, 2022
- 12 Southern Recipes Grandma Learned When She Lived in Dixie - July 19, 2022
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake - July 6, 2022