This week a couple big name food company brands recalled some of their top-selling food products. Another famous sandwich chain announced the chemical in their current bread is going to be removed. This chemical is apparently found in yoga mats. These announcements should come as no huge surprise. These brands are known for heavy processing of their foods with plenty of added chemicals. Of course, these beloved foods like Kraft’s single slice cheese and Hot Pockets are also famous for their delicious taste. Luckily, you can still enjoy these foods without sacrificing your health with copycat recipes. At AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com we have loads of simple, brand name copycat recipes that anyone can make in their home kitchen. The copycat recipes we found cut out all the unnecessary chemicals, but keep the same great taste of the brands you love.
8 Homemade Brand Name Recipes
- Homemade Pepperoni Pizza Hot Pockets – With a flaky crust and gooey filling, these copycat Hot Pockets are spot-on.
- Homemade Ham and Swiss Hot Pockets from A Beautiful Ruckus – This recipe for homemade hot pockets is so easy to follow and you can make all kinds of fillings.
- Homemade Kraft American Cheese – This cheese is iconic in the US, but the non-processed variation is even tastier.
- Knockoff Bertolli Chicken alla Vodka & Farfelle from Once a Month Meals – This gourmet meal is almost as easy to make as the frozen version.
- Copycat Subway Sandwich Bread – The same great taste of Subway, without any questionable ingredients.
- Homemade Stouffer’s Macaroni and Cheese from Carrie’s Cooking – Stouffer’s is known for the best frozen macaroni and cheese. This copycat recipe is even better!
- Copycat Marie Callender’s Corn Bread – This is a dependable brand, but nothing beats the homemade version, especially when it is so easy to make.
- Homemade Rice-a-Roni from Heather’s Dish – Making Rice-a-Roni at home is so simple and so delicious.