I promise I’m not speaking blarney when I say THE TIME HAS COME! Shamrock shake season is back, and we could drink one of those refreshing, minty shakes every day in March. Shamrock shakes taste like spring, and holding one should definitely make you pinch-proof (hey, it’s green!).
If you just can’t get enough and want to know how to make a shamrock shake, well you must have that Irish luck – because we’ve got it! Our famous copycat restaurant recipe for McDonald’s delicious green shake. We updated it and improved it, so you can enjoy it even more.
That’s right, you’re just a scroll away from the perfect, homemade Shamrock Shake recipe! Well, what are you waiting for? You’d better snatch it up before a leprechaun does.
This year, we’re bringing back this shamrock shake recipe with an extra treat. We made a new, easy-to-follow video that’ll have you shamrockin’ out in now time!
Homemade Shamrock Shake Recipe: A McDonald’s Copycat Recipe!
- 3 cups of vanilla ice cream
- 1.5 cups of 2% milk
- 1/8 teaspoon of mint or peppermint extract (we prefer peppermint)
- About 10 to 12 drops of green food coloring
- Whipped cream and cherry for garnish
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend on high until smooth.
- You may need to help your blender and stir around the contents with a spoon.
- Pour into 12-ounce cups and serve with a straw.
- Top with whipped cream and a cherry. Enjoy!
Have you made a Shamrock Shake at home? How did it turn out?
- 17 of the Most Decadent Copycat Cheesecake Factory Recipes - July 30, 2021
- 12 Southern Recipes Grandma Learned When She Lived in Dixie - July 20, 2021
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake - July 6, 2021