Lately, my friends keep talking about the Starbucks ‘secret menu.’ If you haven’t heard of it, it’s been around for a while. Basically, you can make Starbucks drinks even fancier by ordering off the ‘secret menu’ and turning familiar drinks into something new with the addition of a couple ingredients. There are entire websites dedicated to it!
At RecipeLion.com and AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com, we have our very own secret Starbucks menu… of recipes you can make at home! Yes, you can have your favorite drinks any time you want without leaving your kitchen when you make our copycat Starbucks recipes. It’s life-changing, I know. You could even invite some friends over. Then, you won’t have to fight the laptop-campers for seats at your local Starbucks, or worry about business people overhearing your conversations. Pretty great, huh? Let’s be honest… if you’re a big fan, you probably even own ceramic/plastic Starbucks cups. You’re ready for this!
5 Reasons to Make Your Own Starbucks Drinks
- You can make as much as you want. Double venti? No judgement!
- Your friends will literally run to your place.
- You can substitute some ingredients to make ’em healthier than the real thing.
- You’ll probably save some money!
- Throw a Starbucks-themed birthday party. Best idea ever? Everyone can dress up like baristas.
If you loved our Copycat Starbucks Vanilla Frappuccino, you’ll love this collection of green-lady-inspired beverages!
Homemade Starbucks Drinks
- Starbucks Copycat Mocha Slush Recipe
- Starbucks Frappuccino Copycat Recipe
- Copycat Starbucks Green Tea Frappuccino
- Starbucks Copycat Vanilla Bean Frappuccino
- Just Like Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Homemade Salted Caramel Mocha
- Make at Home Starbucks Vanilla Spice Latte
- Starbucks Chai Tea Latte Copycat
- Starbucks Copycat Iced Passion Tea Lemonade
- Starbucks Inspired Pumpkin Spice Latte
Homemade Starbucks Snacks
- Starbucks Copycat Lemon Loaf
- Homemade Starbucks Orange Cake
- Better Than Starbucks Apple Pound Cake
- Copycat Starbucks Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins
- Better Than Starbucks Cinnamon Scones
If these aren’t enough, check out our collection of 22 Copycat Starbucks Recipes!
What’s your usual Starbucks order?
- Your Dump and Go Meal Plan - October 17, 2020
- 5 Reasons It’s Totally Okay to Eat Dessert for Breakfast - October 6, 2020
- 12 Healthy Casserole Recipes for Hectic Weeknights - October 4, 2020