Fudge is one of the easiest desserts to make at home. It only requires a few common ingredients and you don’t need to bake a thing! On AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com, we have all the easy fudge recipes you could need. There are chocolate fudge recipes like Snickers Fudge, as well as fruity fudge recipes like Copycat Orange Julius Fudge. Check out all our easy fudge recipes here.
We headed to our test kitchen to create a fudge recipe that can be made in the microwave; it doesn’t get easier than that! This Homemade Turtle Fudge is quick & easy to make, not to mention it tastes divine. This chocolate fudge utilizes both milk and dark chocolate to create the perfect chocolatey blend. Caramel swirls and pecans make this simple dessert recipe incredibly tasty.
Chocolate Turtle Fudge
Makes: 16 Pieces
Chilling Time: 2 hr
Cooking Time: 10 min
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 15 caramels, unwrapped
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 16 whole pecans
- Line an 8 x 8 baking pan with parchment paper so it comes up the sides a bit.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, mix the chocolate chips, condensed milk, and butter. In a separate microwave-safe bowl, combine the caramels and milk. Set aside the bowl with the caramels.
- Microwave the chocolate chip mixture at 50% power for 30 seconds. Stir, and continue to repeat until the ingredients are melted and combined. This should take about 3-5 minutes. Pour the chocolate mixture into the prepared pan and smooth it out using a spatula.
- Microwave the caramel mixture at 50% power for 30 seconds. Stir, and continue to repeat. This should take about 1-2 minutes. Immediately pour the melted caramel over the fudge and swirl it around using a fork or knife.
- Press the whole pecans into the fudge in rows of 4.
- Let set in the refrigerator for 2 hours. Store the fudge in the refrigerator.
What’s Your Favorite Flavor of Fudge?
- How to Make Tomato Basil Soup: A Corner Bakery Soup Knockoff - June 4, 2022
- A Taste of Country: 12 Copycat Pioneer Woman Recipes - June 3, 2022
- 7 Restaurant Style Recipes Dad Will Love This Summer - June 1, 2022