As I’m sure we are all well aware, Valentine’s Day is just a few days away. What does that mean? As far as I’m concerned, it means one thing: Chocolate dessert recipes! Now, I happen to be one of those people who loves chocolate, and I know there are a lot of us out there. That’s why I’ve gathered a ton of tempting, tantalizing chocolate dessert recipes all in one place.
It’s easy to enjoy chocolate dessert recipes when you have so many good ones to choose from. Here is just a sampling of the fantastic chocolate dessert recipes I’ve found:
Betty Crocker Oreo Cookie Cake â€” Chocolate lovers, rejoice! This decadent dessert combines the best of both worlds â€” Betty Crocker recipes and Oreo cookie cake recipes. The moistness of the cake and the crunch of the cookies complement one another nicely, and who can resist frosting?
Valentine’s Day Chocolate Mousse â€” There is no better time of year to create a rich, chocolaty mousse for your Valentine. Making a mousse may seem complicated, but this simple recipe is ready in minutes and only requires five ingredients.
Chocolate Mint Oreo Drink â€” Smooth and creamy is the name of the game in this coolest (literally!) of Oreo cookie recipes. The mint from the candies and liqueurs blend perfectly with the chocolate from the Oreos, and the result is simply divine!
Chocolate Mallow Fondue â€” Looking for some chocolate dessert recipes that are easy to make? You found a great one here in this chocolate mallow fondue. It’s the perfect romantic dessert for Valentine’s Day or that special first date, and it takes only minutes to make.
Chocolate Overload Ice Cream Pie â€” This quick and easy no-bake pie is sure to be a crowd-pleaser. After all, who doesn’t love chocolate? This no-fail recipe can be thrown together in minutes and can refrigerated overnight to be ready for a party or potluck the next day.
Chocolate Cupcakes with Rose Frosting â€” Chocolate Cupcakes With Rose Frosting are the perfect treat for Valentine’s Day. These rich chocolate cupcakes have a unique rose frosting that will impress anyone on this special day.
Lulu’s Almost Famous Cheesecake Brownies â€” For all you brownie lovers out there, this is Lulu saying try MY brownies – they’re the best! I just include a cream cheese swirl, and it takes these really good brownies and makes them even better. Try it for yourself and you’ll see.
Very Rich, Very Thin Chocolate Lace Cookies â€” They say that you can never be too rich or too thin, and this recipe proves it. These chocolate wafers are just as delicious as the store-bought variety.
Another fun way to enjoy chocolate dessert recipes is something that’s not even baked. The simple, yet timeless chocolate dipped strawberries. Yum! Here’s how to make them:
- 18 strawberries with stems
- 8 ounces semi-sweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- Wash strawberries in cold water and gently pat dry. Line a cookie sheet with waxed paper.
- In small saucepan over low heat, melt 4 ounces of semi-sweet chocolate with 1 teaspoon oil, stirring occasionally until smooth. Remove from heat and set saucepan in a pan of hot water to maintain a good dipping consistency.
- Dip strawberries into coating until 2/3 of each berry is covered. Allow excess coating to drip off; place strawberries on waxed paper-covered cookie sheet.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes or until coating is set.
- When coating is set, melt the remaining 4 ounces of chocolate with 1 teaspoon of oil, again stirring occasionally until smooth and setting pan in another pan of hot water to keep the consistency. Dip each berry a second time just a little bit higher than 2/3 of the berry to form a smooth line but still revealing the red tops.
- Refrigerate to set.
See? There are tons of ways to enjoy chocolate dessert recipes. For the complete collection of 108 great chocolate dessert recipes, click here. Have a happy Valentine’s Day!