Ever find yourself wondering how to make pizza dough? It’s one of those things that everyone seems to think is really difficult, but I’m here to tell you it really isn’t. My family loves to make homemade pizza, and we do often purchase pre-made pizza dough balls; however, with Auntie Anne’s At-Home Baking Kit, there’s no need do do that any more! This handy tutorial will show you how to make pizza dough the easy way using Auntie Anne’s kit, and while it does make yummy pretzels (like the ones you get at the mall), it makes delicious pizza dough too. Here’s how:
1. In a large bowl, dissolve contents of the yeast packet that comes in the Auntie Anne’s kit in warm water. We did this in our giant KitchenAid stand mixer bowl (we have the professional model â€” LOVE it) so we could use it to knead the dough in step three.
2. Add the pouch of dough mix from the kit to the yeast.
3. With the dough hook on the stand mixer, put the mixer on low speed for 1 minute, then turn it up to medium low and continue mixing for 4-5 more minutes.
4. Form the dough into a ball (will be pretty tacky/sticky) and place it in a large bowl that you’ve coated with nonstick spray. Coat one side of a sheet of plastic wrap with spray also and cover the dough with it, tucking in the edges. Put the bowl in a warm spot (even a very low oven) for 30 minutes.
That’s it! Now, you’ve learned how to make pizza dough the easy way. Like this post? Share it on Facebook!
If you want to learn how to turn that easy pizza dough recipe into super-delicious pizza, be sure to tune in for tomorrow’s post on how to make pizza.
Also for another cool recipe you can make with Auntie Anne’s Pretzel Baking Kit try this Monkey Bread!
- Your Dump and Go Meal Plan - October 17, 2020
- 5 Reasons It’s Totally Okay to Eat Dessert for Breakfast - October 6, 2020
- 12 Healthy Casserole Recipes for Hectic Weeknights - October 4, 2020