Now you have a chance to win a healthy eating cookbook for free!
One winner will receive a copy of Indian Superfood: Superfoods + Super Spices = Indian Superfood by Gupareet Bains.
From Gurpareet Bains, creator of the “world’s healthiest meal,” comes a radical collection of recipes combining traditional Indian ingredients feted for their health benefits with contemporary “superfoods” said to help stave off everything from cancer to Alzheimer’s disease. Recognizing the exceptional health-promoting properties of foods from simple spices to berries, fruits, and vegetables, Gurpareet informs readers how each recipe in this wonderful cookbookâ€”via high antioxidant levels, cardiovascular health benefits, and a myriad of curative propertiesâ€”will improve health and well being. Recipes include Green Tea Chicken, Red Lentil Kedgeree with Eggs, Sweet Potato and Pea Fritters, Ginger-Infused Yogurt with Honey and Pomegranate, and Wholemeal Pumpkin and Caraway Seed Bread.
To find out a little more about this cookboook, be sure to check out the FaveHealthyRecipes book review of Indian Superfood.
The Indian Superfood Cookbook Giveaway Summary
- Prize: One copy of Indian Superfood by Gupareet Bains to one person.
- Timeline: Begins on April 25, 2012 at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time, and ends on May 6, 2012 at 11:59:59 p.m. Eastern Time
- Contest open to residents of the U.S. and Canada only. Winners must claim prize within 14 days of being announced.
- 14 Healthy Soup Recipes For When You Have the Sniffles - December 28, 2020
- 15 Best Healthy Recipes for Your New Year’s Resolutions - December 26, 2020
- 7 Day Healthy Meal Plan for Beginners - December 14, 2020