Thanks to all of the talented bloggers who have shown off their amazing summer potluck recipes so far – we’ve received so many delicious entries for our Summer Potluck Recipes Blog Hop!
It’s time to vote for a Blog Hop winner! Cast your vote below and help us decide which blogger will receive an Epicurean Cutting Board!
Vote for Your Favorite and Win!
You can win too! Vote for your favorite recipe below and comment on this blog post for your chance to win Bake It Like You Mean It and Taste of Home Annual Recipes 2014! All you have to do to enter is click the heart icon on your favorite recipe below, then comment on this post answering the question, “What’s your go-to dish to bring to a potluck or party?”
Voting ends Saturday June 21st at 12:59 p.m. and a winner will be announced on Monday June 23rd – be sure to cast your vote before it’s too late.
***Also, share this post so all of your foodie friends can vote for their favorite recipes, too!
Update: Congratulations to our Winners!
Thanks so much to everyone who participated in our Blog Hop and voted for your favorite. We’re so excited to announce the winners!
The link with the most votes was …
The randomly chosen winner of two cookbooks who commented with their vote is …
Charlene W, who said, “My vote goes to number 20: Nutella Gooey Butter Cake. You can’t go wrong with chocolate.”
Summer Potluck Recipes Blog Hop
Vote. Comment. Win
- Only one vote and comment per person on this blog post , duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments here on this blog post.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog Monday June 23rd as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until Saturday June 21st at 11:59p CST to leave your comment. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
What’s your go-to dish to bring to a potluck or party?
Latest posts by RecipeLion (see all)
- Your Guide to Homemade Hostess: Twinkie Recipes, Ho Hos, Ding Dongs & More - June 26, 2020
- 17 Summer BBQ Recipes For a Crowd - June 21, 2020
- 15 Quick Casserole Recipes for Busy Nights - June 19, 2020