Love Louisiana cookin’? Then you’re probably familiar with Popeye’s Louisiana Kitchen, which brings a fast food version of southern dishes to the rest of America. The main thing you need to get right about a po boy sandwich is the fried chicken, and Popeye’s has it down to a buttery science.
Thing is, if you’re a true fan of Southern food, you probably want to eat po boys a lot more often than you want to drive out to Popeye’s. Plus, home-cooked meals are always better. Thankfully, copycat recipes give you the option of trying out Popeye’s-style grub at home! Deep fried recipes are just so satisfying.
I mean, there’s really nothing more comforting than good old fried chicken recipes – to say we’re fans is an understatement. Our readers love copycat Popeye’s chicken most out of all of the fried chicken recipes we offer on AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com.
By the way, if you’re a true fan of fried chicken, you should give these finger-lickin’ fried chicken recipes a try.
Sometimes you find the best version of your favorite food, and you just don’t want it any other way. We gathered these Popeye’s copycat recipes so that you can enjoy a taste of the South anytime it pleases you!
Just Like Popeye’s Fried Chicken: Copycat Recipes
More Tasty Southern Copycat Recipes:
- Crispy and Crunchy KFC Style Chicken
- White Chocolate Texas Sheet Cake
- Famous Dave’s Copycat Cornbread
- Copycat Luby’s Fried Cabbage
What’s your favorite Southern-style restaurant?
- How to Make Tomato Basil Soup: A Corner Bakery Soup Knockoff - June 4, 2022
- A Taste of Country: 12 Copycat Pioneer Woman Recipes - June 3, 2022
- 7 Restaurant Style Recipes Dad Will Love This Summer - June 1, 2022