Christmas is right around the corner. If you haven’t started baking or making a lot of desserts, then you need to start…yesterday. Have no worries though! With this collection of gluten free Christmas desserts, you’re going to be all set. People won’t even know that you wanted until mere days before Christmas to start on your holiday baking.
If you’re scrambling for gifts to give, make an extra batch of cookies or cake and wrap them up pretty. People will have no idea that you struggled to find a gift for them. Everyone loves to get something sweet for Christmas, especially if it’s homemade. All of these gluten free dessert recipes are easy to make and they’re perfect for your favorite holiday. Plus, if your oven is already fit to burst, we have some of our best gluten free no bake dessert recipes for you to try.
There’s a recipe or two for everyone in this collection so you’re sure to find something you’ll love. From cookies to cake to no bake gluten free desserts, every sweet tooth will be satisfied this holiday season.
Gluten Free Christmas Cookies
- Super Easy Gluten Free Gingerbread Cookies
- Red Velvet Crinkle Gluten Free Cookies
- Vegan Snowmen Meringue Cookies
- Christmas Swirl Sprinkle Cookies
- Gluten Free Chocolate Pizzelles
- 3-Ingredient Gluten Free Mint Meringues
- Almond and Cinnamon Christmas Stars
- Santa’s Ginger Snap Cookies
- Gluten Free Dark Chocolate Peppermint Cookies
- Chocolate Candy Cane Crunch Cookies
- Eskimo Cookies
Gluten Free No Bake Dessert Recipes
- Gluten Free White Chocolate Peppermint Bark
- 5-Ingredient Hot Chocolate Dip
- Gluten Free Fudge Recipe
- Cinnamon Chickpea Truffles
- Nutella Brownie Truffle Bites
- No-Churn Peppermint Ice Cream
- Dairy-Free Peppermint Nog Protein Shake
More Gluten Free Christmas Desserts
- Winter Bundt Cake
- Chocolate Brownie Trees
- Gingerbread Dessert Dip
- Gluten Free Eggnog Cupcakes
- Gingerbread Quinoa Coffee Cake
- Gingerbread Cupcakes with Maple Frosting
- Gluten Free German Chocolate Cake
Looking for more gluten free Christmas desserts? Check out one of our absolute favorites: Gluten Free Christmas Crack!
What’s your favorite Christmas dessert?
Latest posts by FaveGlutenFreeRecipes (see all)
- 13 Gluten Free Snack Ideas and Mini Munchies - March 23, 2020
- 10 Gluten Free Comfort Foods to Survive Winter - February 28, 2020
- Party Appetizers: 11 Gluten Free Appetizer Recipes - February 26, 2020