Mashed potatoes are an American staple that regularly make an appearance at holiday meals and family dinners. If you have yet to learn how to make mashed potatoes, we’re here to help! We’ve created this short video that will show you how to make mashed potatoes in just a few simple steps. Once you learn how easy it is, you’ll want to make the delicious side dish all the time!
Take a look at our short video to learn the technique, and visit RecipeLion for the full instructions. It’s easier than you think!
8 Leftover Mashed Potato Recipes
Since we know leftover mashed potatoes simply aren’t as good reheated, why not turn them into something completely new? You won’t believe how easy and delicious some of these leftover mashed potato recipes are. From sweet recipes, like cinnamon rolls and homemade candy, to savory sides like potato pancakes and puffs, there are so many leftover mashed potato recipes to turn those extra spuds into a brand new creation.
- Cheesy Leftover Mashed Potato Pancakes – Crispy on the outside and soft on the inside.
- Easy Homemade Tater Tots – Making homemade tater tots is super easy and fun.
- Lazy Loaded Potato Bombs – This side dish is made in a muffin tin!
- Mashed Potato Bacon Bombs – This recipe takes leftover mashed potato recipes to the next level.
- Potato Cinnamon Rolls – You won’t believe how good these are!
- Loaded Potato Bites – Loaded with bacon, cheese and more!
- Leftover Parmesan Mashed Potato Patties – You’ll want to eat these morning, noon and night.
- 4-Ingredient Potato Candy – One of the easiest leftover mashed potato recipes around.
What’s your favorite way to use leftover mashed potatoes?
- Your Dump and Go Meal Plan - October 17, 2020
- 5 Reasons It’s Totally Okay to Eat Dessert for Breakfast - October 6, 2020
- 12 Healthy Casserole Recipes for Hectic Weeknights - October 4, 2020