Who wouldn’t like a $100 gift certificate toward free lobster? What a treat! You can enter for your chance to win a $100 “Your Choice” Gift Certificate from Lobster Gram by clicking the “Like” button AllFreeCasseroleRecipes’ Facebook page. Only a simple task gives you entry for this fabulous and tasty giveaway.
One lucky winner will receive a $100 “Your Choice” Gift Certificate from Lobster Gram. The certificate allows the winner to choose from among four Lobster Gram package options and covers the cost of shipping. The package options include:
- Two 4-5 oz. Lobster Tails with 6. oz. Filet Mignon Steaks
- Two 6-7 oz. Maine Lobster Tails & 18 oz. New England Clam Chowder
- Lobster Gram for Two with 1 1/4 lb. Live Hard-Shell Main Lobsters
- Four 10 oz. Boneless Rib Eye Steaks
For the past 25 years Lobster Gram has been offering dock-fresh live Maine lobster, seafood and butcher shop quality meats. They offer gourmet products, such as lobster, tender steaks, dreamy desserts and more. Because of its quality products, Lobster Gram has received many awards and recognition. In 2003, Lobster Gram’s Maine Shore Clambake Gram was awarded the “Best Value” title from The Wall Street Journal and in 2008 the Continental Collection Tail Sampler was named one of Oprah’s “favorite things” in O, The Oprah Magazine. The company has also been featured on the TODAY show and Rachael Ray’s Every Day with Rachael Ray, as well as in Time Magazine and USA Today.
If you win, this gift certificate makes for a nice holiday gift, or you can even treat yourself and your family to a lobster feast this holiday season. If you’re not a fan of AllFreeCasseroleRecipes, be sure to head over to our page and “Like” us as soon as you can.
Good luck to everyone and we hope to see you on Facebook.
Get a bonus entry, or if you are not a Facebook user, you can enter to win the $100 “Your Choice” Gift Certificate from Lobster Gram right here on this blog! Just enter a comment below answering this questionâ€¦
Question: What’s your favorite side dish to eat with lobster?
Your comment counts as your entry! Limit one comment per person. And don’t forget our rules below.
- Contest open to U.S. residents 18+ only
- One entry per person, to enter visit our Facebook page or make a comment on this blog post.
- Contest closes November 29th, 2012 at 11:59p EDT.
- The winner will be posted on RecipeLionBlog.com and notified by e-mail.
What’s your favorite side dish to eat with lobster?
- Easy Game Day Appetizers - January 9, 2021
- Slow Cooker Classic Christmas Cake-Mix Desserts: Sample Some of Santa’s Favorites - December 20, 2020
- Christmas Dinner in Your Slow Cooker: Make Your Holiday Efficient and Delicious - December 19, 2020