This year I finally tried crescent roll recipes and wondered why I waited so long. Crescent rolls are so sweet and delicious that you can pair them with almost anything and the results are incredible. For cooks just starting out with home-cooked meals, crescent rolls are a great stepping stone for trying out different flavor combinations.
This trend just keeps growing among food bloggers, and I’m certainly not complaining. Recipes with as little prep as possible make great weeknight dinners. If I can buy pre-made ingredients like crescent roll dough, it saves me so much time! It’s nice to cook from scratch on the weekend, but in this modern world, time-saving recipes are a must.
It’s easy to be creative with crescent roll recipes because they pair well with whatever’s in the fridge. If you have some alfredo sauce, chicken, and crescent roll dough, you can easily make Creamy Chicken Roll-Ups. I must admit, that’s one of my favorite quick dinner ideas! Casserole recipes are always a cinch.
Crescent roll casseroles are excellent for feeding your family in a pinch. We’ve rounded up our very favorite crescent roll casseroles so that you can plan quick dinners everyone will love!
This blog post is part of our Link Love series, where we give some love to bloggers we admire.
LINK LOVE: 15 Crescent Roll Casseroles for Quick Dinner Ideas
- Italian Crescent Casserole
- Cheesy Crescent Roll Casserole
- Chicken Alfredo Crescent Casserole
- Sausage and Biscuits Casserole
- Crescent Enchilada Bake
- Lightened-Up Taco Crescent Casserole
- Crescent Roll Casserole for Two
- Cheesy Chicken Crescent Roll Bake
- Easy Deep Dish Pizza Casserole
- Tuna Stuffed Crescent Roll Casserole
- Taco Bake from Two Maids a Milking
- Zesty Italian Crescent Roll Casserole from The Girl Who Ate Everything
- Crescent Lasagna Pie by Plain Chicken
- Cheesy Kentucky Hot Brown Casserole by Bourbon and Boots
- Sloppy Joe Casserole from Cravings of a Lunatic