How does this sound? Fresh Maine lobster, warm crab cakes, a shrimp cocktail or two and a delicious key lime pie to round out the menu? No, this isn’t a seafood lover’s dream, it’s just a sampling of what Lobster Gram has to offer!
What is Lobster Gram, you may be wondering? It’s my new favorite source for super fresh seafood… and they deliver right to your door! How amazing is that?! Whether you’re a lobster fanatic, a shrimp fiend, or simply can’t get enough mussels, Lobster Gram has what you’re looking for! They’ve been selling the most fresh Maine lobster you can find for more than 25 years, so you know they’re the best in the business.
Not a seafood fan? No problem! If you’d rather “turf” than “surf,” simply take a peek at their extensive menu of steaks, pork dishes, soups, desserts and more. One of my favorites from Lobster Gram is the Steakhouse Supreme Rib-Eye, which is to die for! I also have to mention their Ultimate Chocolate Fudge Cake. I can’t adequately describe how ooey gooey delicious this cake is… you have to try it for yourself!
Okay, enough with the tempting! Now on to the really good stuff. Today we’re giving you all a chance to win a $100 gift card to Lobster Gram to spend on whatever you’d like! The lucky winner will be able to select their preferred delivery date and location and have their seafood selections sent directly to their home.
After you enter this awesome giveaway, be sure to check out some of our favorite recipes from Lobster Gram. We’ve collected them all right here, but today I wanted to share a few that would be great for summer or for Father’s Day (which is just around the corner!):
- Classic Lobster Rolls – The combination of fresh seafood piled on a hearty hoagie is something everyone must try at least once in their life. Try this recipe to get a taste of New England right in the comfort of your own dining room!
- Crowd Pleasing Lobster Pizza – Lobster on a pizza? As soon as you taste this hearty pizza, you’ll understand why it’s one of our favorite pizza recipes of all time! Get the recipe right here.
- Drunken Grilled Pork Chops – Just in time for grilling season, this delicious recipe features a cup of your favorite beer, plus other tasty goodness like brown sugar and soy sauce. You can’t go wrong with this pork chop recipe!
So, try out one of these great recipes this summer and let us know how they are! But not before you enter the giveaway…
Good luck to everyone and happy cooking!
- Quick and Easy Dinner Idea: Four-Ingredient OMG Chicken - November 25, 2020
- 4 Turkey Leftover Recipes That Aren’t Turkey Sandwiches - November 20, 2020
- Make-Ahead Baked Eggnog French Toast Recipe - November 16, 2020