For some couples, Valentine’s Day is a pretty big deal. And we’re proud to say that it’s a pretty bid deal for us over at RecipeLion too. I guess you can say that we are in love with love. But there is one thing we are more in love with around this time of year – Valentine’s Day recipes for dessert.
Even as kids, we would pass out treats to our friends, and save the best treat for the “special someone” we were looking to impress. Little has changed since then. We still love giving sweets to the people we care about the most and we still love receiving them. This year give your secret admirer something that truly comes from the heart, and bake them a heavenly dessert that they’ll cherish forever, or at least until they are done eating it. From heart shaped cupcakes to decadent desserts dyed red, Valentine’s day is the perfect time to give your sweetheart something sweet.
We’ve collected some toothsome treats that will get you in the true spirit of love. These wonderful Valentine’s Day recipes showcase the love that is shared on this heart warming day and are some of the best gifts to give to your one-and-only. We hope you enjoy them and have a great Valentine’s Day.
5 Lovely Valentine’s Day Recipes for Dessert
List of recipes from top left to right:
- “Be Mine” Heart Cupcakes from RecipeLion
- Valentine’s Love Heart Raspberry Jam Biscuit from Through the Magic Door
- Dark Chocolate Cherry Cordial Brownies from RecipeLion
- Valentines S’mores from Mrs. Happy Homemaker
- Layered Jello Delight from RecipeLion
We hope that you liked our little collection of Valentine’s Day recipes for dessert and have a lovely Valentine’s Day. Enjoy!
- 5 Reasons It’s Totally Okay to Eat Dessert for Breakfast - October 5, 2022
- 12 Comfort Casseroles to Welcome Fall - September 28, 2022
- 15 Classic Dessert Recipes with a Twist: Cakes, Cookies, and More Everyone will Love - September 25, 2022