Every October the vivid reds, bright oranges and mellow yellows – quintessential for a picturesque autumn – make way for one delicate color, Pink, in support of breast cancer awareness. This fall iconic Italian winemaker MARTINI & ROSSI will continue its longstanding partnership with The Pink Agenda organization to honor its philanthropic “pink” initiatives. For starters, try this fabulous recipe for their Sparkling Rose Rosato Royal.
First launched in spring 2009 with Kim Kardashian and Kris Jenner toasting (and since, partnering with The Pink Agenda) MARTINI Sparkling Rose will be promoting drinking pink this October with its fabulously fun, light and flirty bubbly. Encouraging consumer donations to The Pink Agenda, in support of the fight against breast cancer, MARTINI will match every $5 donation made (up to $35k). Consumers can look for more information and details on the partnership in local wine and liquor stores where Martini Sparkling Rose (SRP: $13.99) is sold. So, Drink Pink, support the Pink Agenda, raise awareness and give back by logging onto Facebook and then go to Facebook.com/DrinkMartini for more details.
ABOUT THE PINK AGENDA
The Pink Agenda is a not-for-profit 501(c) (3) organization committed to raising money for breast cancer care and research and awareness of the disease among young professionals. For more information please visit The Pink Agenda.
Looking for other epicurean items that will appeal to imbibers of all types? We’ve rounded up a few suggestions for a full Drinking Pink experience.
- Riedel Overture Pink Toasting Flute: ($39.90 / pair) Features two non-lead, machine-blown, crystal clear toasting glasses with long pulled stems. Famed Austrian glassmaker, Riedel Crystal, will be donating 15% of sales to Living Beyond Breast Cancer – founded in 1991. Visit their website: lbbc.org.
- Bialetti Dama Pink 6-cup Stovetop Percolator: (SRP: under $50) Proceeds will be donated to the National Breast Cancer Foundation.
- Pink Rabbit Corkscrew 4-piece Wine Kit: (SRP under $50) Proceeds are donated to the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center.
- BonJour Oval Frother with Stand in silver and pink: (SRP under $20) Proceed will go to the Susan G. Komen Foundation.
- Your Dump and Go Meal Plan - October 17, 2020
- 5 Reasons It’s Totally Okay to Eat Dessert for Breakfast - October 6, 2020
- 12 Healthy Casserole Recipes for Hectic Weeknights - October 4, 2020