Cravin’ Cajun? Good. Because it’s Cajun food‘s time to shine. That’s right, tomorrow is Mardi Gras a.k.a. Fat Tuesday, and it’s so much more than tossing beads in the street. It’s a veritable smorgasbord of delicious southern recipes straight from the bayou. Who can resist a king cake, seriously? Who dat?
FaveSouthernRecipes.com considers this holiday to be just as important as Christmas, so we’ve rounded up our best Lousiana-style recipes so that you can celebrate at a NOLA-level, even if you don’t live in NOLA (you poor dear!) (we don’t live there either).
From jambalaya to king’s cakes, there’s plenty to feast upon this Fat Tuesday.
12 Mardi Gras Recipes
- Authentic Louisiana Beignets
- Easy King Cake Bars
- Carnival King Cake
- Divine Mardi Gras King Cake
- 4-Ingredient Cajun Crispy Chicken
- Low-Country Shrimp and Grits
- Shrimp and Gumbo Sausage Casserole
- Smokey Creole Gumbo
- Easy Crawfish Jambalaya
What’s your favorite Cajun recipe?
Latest posts by FaveSouthernRecipes (see all)
- Country Favorites: 9 Southern Recipes Country-Era Taylor Swift Would Love - February 11, 2020
- 8 Easy Cast Iron Skillet Recipes - February 5, 2020
- 5 Amazing Cajun Recipes - February 1, 2020