We still have some time before the summer produce is ready for canning. In the meantime, use those empty mason jars to create these amazing Mason jar recipes for summer! I especially love these recipes for picnics. From mason jar meals to desserts in a jar, any of these delicious recipes can easily be packed in your picnic basket to take on-the-go. Mason jars are the perfect container to tote a salad or breakfast, and you can even bake a cake right in them!
Mason jar recipes are also great for entertaining! Serve these at a summer cookout or potluck and your guests are sure to swoon. Desserts in a jar are always show-stoppers, no matter what you put in them. What’s even better, these recipes taste as good as they look (or better)! So go ahead and dust off those jars to create portable treats perfect for all summer long.
8 Mason Jar Recipes for Summer
1. Portable Pasta Salad – Rather than packing plastic bowls, pack your pasta salad in small Mason jars! This pasta salad recipe is simple and delicious.
2. Frozen Lemonade Pie in a Jar – A creamy, creamy Mason jar recipe that will help you cool off. They’re made with graham crackers, lemonade and condensed milk!
3. Mason Jar Breakfast To Go via At The Picket Fence – Take your breakfast on the go with the help of a mason jar! Just pack eggs, hash browns, meat, and whatever you like!
4. Mason Jar Layered Banana Pudding via Let’s Dish – Banana pudding is an old-fashioned favorite, and this Mason jar recipe will be one of your favorite sweet treats.
5. Mason Jar Lemon Meringue Pies – You won’t believe how easy these lemon meringue pies are to make. You’ll love the crust, filling, and meringue topping!
6. Punch Bowl Cake in a Mason Jar via Love of Family and Home – Made with only 6 ingredients, this cake in a jar recipe is filled with amazing summer flavors.
7. Mason Jar Corn Dogs – Kids will love these, and adults will too. It’s the no-mess way to make homemade corn dogs that are individually portioned!
8. Chopped Taco Mason Jar Salad via Organize Yourself Skinny – Pack these for a delicious lunch on-the-go, for a picnic, or just enjoy at home!
What’s your favorite way to use Mason jars?
Latest posts by RecipeLion (see all)
- How to Make the Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies For Your Love - February 20, 2020
- Pizza is Everything: Easy Pizza Recipes For You! - January 11, 2020
- Quick Lunch Ideas: 10 Lunches For Your Busy Life - January 9, 2020