Nate the Apprentice, as his title states, is the newly appointed apprentice at Prime Publishing. He is currently working with RecipeLion to add new delicious content and try all of the recipes he is adding to the site. Although it is a lot of food to consume, he enjoys eating. Born, raised and still located in Chicago, Nathan attended the University of Illinois and studied Theater Management. Nathan has always enjoyed the company of food and is excited to try new recipes.
1. What are your 3 favorite ingredients to cook or bake with?
Butter, garlic and onions.
2. What would you eat for your last supper?
Water. I’d be too nervous to eat anything. But if I had to eat, I would probably want a good steak and a McRib.
3. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
When I was a kid I used to eat a lot of peanut butter and pickle sandwiches. I don’t really like to venture on the weird side.
4. What’s your go-to snack food?
Cape Cod’s Salt and Vinegar Chips. It changes frequently, though. Last week I really liked Pop Chips. Which is still a chip. So, I guess chips are my favorite snack.
5. What’s in your fridge right now?
This is embarrassing. Orange juice, everything bagels, cream cheese and a jar of Claussen pickles. I don’t care to stock my fridge. I always forget what’s in there and it usually goes to waste. On the other hand, the four things I mentioned never go to waste.
Here are some of Nate the Apprentice’s all-time favorite recipes that you should definitely check out!
Nate the Apprentice’s favorite recipes from Recipe Lion:
Nate the Apprentice’s favorite recipes from Mr. Food:
Nate the Apprentice’s favorite recipes from Fave Diets:
- Grilled Steak with Arugula Salad
- Buttery Chicken with Noodles
- Greek Style Pasta Salad with Feta Cheese
Nate the Apprentice’s favorite recipes from All Free Slow Cooker Recipes:
Nate the Apprentice’s favorite recipes from All Free Chicken Casseroles:
- Your Dump and Go Meal Plan - October 17, 2020
- 5 Reasons It’s Totally Okay to Eat Dessert for Breakfast - October 6, 2020
- 12 Healthy Casserole Recipes for Hectic Weeknights - October 4, 2020