Get yourself in the mood to celebrate Memorial Day with these fantastic healthy recipe ideas.
Memorial Day is a time for finding comfort in remembering and honoring those men and women who died while serving our country. This Memorial Day, gather with your friends and family and find comfort in good friends and good food.
If you need some recipe inspiration for your Memorial Day barbecue, why not fire up the grill, and try some of these delicious, easy, and healthy dishes!
- Start your Memorial Day party off with a refreshing drink like Stars and Stripes made with blueberry vodka.
- Cut into smaller servings, a Healthy Artichoke Heart Pizza would make a great starter to any backyard barbecue.
- For a hearty, meatless burger, your guests are sure to love these Grilled Brown Rice Lentil Burgers.
- Serve up a homemade barbecue sauce with a twist. This recipe for Moroccan Barbecue Sauce is sure to impress your guests!
- For something a little different, Provolone White Bean Gilled Panini with Basil & Tomato makes a delicious alternative to the traditional burger.
- With arugula, corn, and tomatoes, the flavors of summer come through in this Easy Corn Salad.
- Simple Grilled Italian Vegetables will have your guest coming back for seconds. Grilled zucchini and Parmesan cheese just can’t be beat.
- With the flavors of parsley and mint, a traditional Tabbouleh salad goes beautifully with any main dish you serve.
- Shredded Apple Carrot Salad is a healthy salad overflowing with flavor and color.
- If you’ve never grilled lettuce before, you’re missing out. This recipe for Grilled Radicchio Lettuce is easy and delicious.
- Keep the grill hot for dessert. Grilled Pound Cake with Berries and Ice Cream is the perfect way to end an evening.
- Kids are sure to love piling on their own fillings in this recipe for Grilled Banana Boats.
Jenni Fleener is the creator, photographer and chef behind A Little Bit Crunchy A Little Bit Rock and Roll. She has had a passion for cooking since she was a child. Forget Saturday morning cartoons, Jenni was watching Julia Child. In high school, she would pour over Rolling Stone and cooking magazines. In college art school, she would come home from the design studio to prepare homemade bread â€¦read more about Jenni on her Featured Foodie profile on RecipeLion.
- 14 Healthy Soup Recipes For When You Have the Sniffles - December 28, 2020
- 15 Best Healthy Recipes for Your New Year’s Resolutions - December 26, 2020
- 7 Day Healthy Meal Plan for Beginners - December 14, 2020